What We Do
- Pap smears – If you do not have a regular gynecologist we will perform a well woman exam and help you find a regular doctor if you so desire.
- STD testing and treatment – Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Genital Herpes, Syphilis, HIV, Hepatitis B and C.
- Genital Warts – Testing and Treatment
- On site sonogram ( ultrasound) for evaluation of pelvic pain, ovarian cyst, heavy or irregular bleeding and other such conditions.
- Well woman package includes Pap Smear, STD testing & Pelvic Sonogram (Ultrasound for Uterus & Ovaries)
- Contraceptive ( birth control) counseling and management.
- Emergency contraception.
- Pregnancy evaluation on site if you don’t feel your baby move. We will send follow up report to your doctor.
- Urine Incontinence – Complete evaluation and Treatment. Please click for details.
- Allergy Testing and treatment. Please click on link for more details.
- Breast Feeding Support Group – Sign up here.
- Short wait times.
- Open evenings and weekends.
- No appointments necessary.
- Online appointment if you want to “call ahead”!
- Easy access
- Most insurance plans accepted.
Visiting New York from across the world and need a gynecologist’s help urgently and don’t know where to go? Scared because you don’t have insurance?
At Walk IN GYN Care, there are gentle women’s health experts to perform a thorough check up and help you get better pronto! We have highly affordable cash rates with no hidden charges.
If you are a student or working in the heart of Manhattan or Queens for a short term project and need birth control, STD testing or just your annual pap smear, our cozy office is located in the heart of Manhattan and hub of Astoria. We can take care of you and you can take your records to your regular OBGYN.
“Walk IN GYN Care” is a Walk IN GYN care for “Women by Women”. We understand and care.
The Well Woman package is specially designed for women who don’t have insurance and have not visited a doctor for years because of the fear of medical bills. The comprehensive evaluation costs 500$ (all inclusive) and is done with short wait time at our office and there are no hidden fees.
You work all day and cannot get to your gynecologist because they do not have late evening hours or weekend appointments? Being aware of this issue from her busy practice in Queens, Dr. Gupta opened “Walk In GYN Care” in NYC to let women swing by a gynecologist’s office during their lunch hour or late evenings. We are also open all Saturdays.